Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flashback Tuesday's Psychology Trivia: Can You Read Your Way To Mental Health?



Thought for the Day: Today's post is coming from my trusty iphone which is filling in for my ailing computer.  I decided to bring back an earlier post in case you missed it. Here is Tuesday's Psychology Trivia Question:

True or False: You can read your way to mental health.

What do you think?   Has a book improved your mental health? If so, what book was it? I'd ove to hear about it. Come back on Thursday to hear the answer to today's trivia question.



No comments: