Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips:The Antithesis of a Superhero: Anxiety Girl

This week's WakeUpAndDreamCatalyst.blogspot.com Sunday Comic Strips Choice
Thought for the Day: Often comics about emotional disorders are not very funny. Instead they are thought provoking. Since humor helps us overcome emotional problems, I try to share some of the psychological comics that I find as I surf the internet. Today's comic from Natilie Dee makes both a thought provoking and a funny statement. If you tend to be overly self conscious and anxious like Anxiety Girl, remembering this superhero may help you fight the anxiety. Remember, you may be the only one who notices that your tights are too tight or whatever you think may not be seen as "perfect" or acceptable to others. Most people are not focusing on you. Try not to jump to the worst conclusion! Have a great weekend!

No comments: