Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, November 8, 2014

#FF 11/7/14 Weekend Review: Architecture, Psychology, Quotes, GIF's, Music and Comics

Click Here to view the Magazine
Thought for the Day: Here's the weekend magazine. Click to see the cool GIF of waves and water in motion, that is on the cover. There are articles on: Architecture, Psychology, why we listen to Sad #Music, An example from #ABBA, some great #Quotes and as always an assortment of fun comics & GIFs. The survey on Children and Violence is also posted in the magazine. I hope you will take a few minutes to share your thoughts. Thanks & have a great weekend!

No comments: