Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, December 22, 2014

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review: Music, Humor & Inspiration

Click to view the magazine


Thought for the Day: Today, I had the 2nd phase of my December miracle, which began 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling great and taking it easy today while I'm trying to catch up by posting a flipboard review planned for last Friday! The picks are lighter than usual with some inspirational music and some funny selections. Hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful holiday season!

Click to view the magazine

No comments: