Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday's Song for the Soul: High School Choir Gives An Impromptu Performance in a Hotel Pool

Thought for the Day: Sometimes the best experiences in life are the ones that happen by chance. In this day and age they may get recorded. Here's what happened when a The Stillwater High School Chorus from Minnesota began to sing in a hotel pool.
Have you ever sung in a great place with friends. I did it when I was just 18 in Jerusalem. We realized it was Christmas Eve and the group of Jewish kids from around the world on a leadership training course sang Christmas Carols on a public bus. The Israelis applauded our impromptu concert as well!
I hope you enjoy this and the rest of your weekend!
http://www.stillwatercurrent.com/watch-re-watch-stillwater-area-high-school-choirs-viral-hotel-pool-video/

No comments: