Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Wake Up and Dream Catalyst: The Power of One Positive Thought


           
Here's another shared post from my CoupleTime.net blog, where I share simple easy recipes to enhance your relationships.
     Today's recipe is slightly different. Current research in psychology has proven that resilient people tend to be positive thinkers. They tend to see the glass half full rather than half empty. One way to fill that glass is to practice thinking positive thoughts, one small thought at a time. Read on for the recipe...


How To Fill Your Relationship's Glass

Directions: Every morning from today onward, share a small positive thought with yourself and your loved one. It could change your whole day and their's as well.  


Let me know how this impacts on you and your relationship. Do it for at least 21 days and it will become a habit that could change your outlook on life as well as keep your relationship healthy and happy! Have a great week!


No comments: