Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday's Song for the Soul: I Am Light, India Arie



Thought for the Day: I heard the song, for the 1st time during the cool down at the end of a Zumba class. It blew me away. I asked the instructor who it was singing. I have not shared a Saturday Song for the Soul for some time, but believe this one, I Am Light by India Arie,  is an important one for these divisive times. We all need to remember that we are the light that emanates from within. May the wisdom of this song strengthen you and give hope that we will find a way to heal the great divide in our nation. Be the light. Shine on your neighbors. Help one another. This too shall pass.