Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, August 24, 2014

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review: Fabulous Finds in Psychology, Photography, Music, Comics & more

       Click to Read the Magazine

Thought for the Day: This has been a busy week. On Wednesday, I had the pleasure and honor of being interviewed by Chicago  documentary film maker, Steve Simon for the film, "Feeling Judo," which will be released later this year. House guests later in the week and attempts to work and enjoy the summer have distracted me from writing the blog, but here is a great compilation of finds for this weekend's magazine.

       Included in the magazine are articles on psychology, depression, parenting, photography. music (Amy Winehouse, Robin Williams and John Lennon) and of course an array of funny videos (Kermit the Frog's ALS Challenge) and GIFs for Sunday's comics.

     I hope you enjoy these articles and finds and have a great end of the summer!

No comments: