Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Part II: Dreams On Wheels Six Days and Counting

Thought for the Day: "The world needs dreamers & the world needs doers, but above all the world needs dreamers who do." Sarah Breathnach
In case you missed any of the countdown photos, I've included some alongside this post. I have had a lot of fun preparing these photos. I hope you like them!

It is hard to believe that Dreams On Wheels 2012 tour is just six days away! I am definitely a dreamer that does whatever I can, but as the tour approaches, I have my hands full. There is so much left to do in preparation, that I have little time to write my blog. As a psychologist, I see this journey as a traveling research project. We will be finding out how people's dreams are faring in these tough economic times. The journey is positioned to inspire people and celebrate the American Dream. I am hoping to meet as many people as possible along the way & learn from them about their hopes and dreams. What is helping them? What is holding them back in their search for their dreams? If they are stuck, I hope to be a catalyst to enable them to start moving. If they have found creative ways to progress towards their dreams, I want to share their stories to inspire others. My interns will be helping to videotape conversations with people along the route.


We start out in Connecticut & will be making stops in NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC, Pittsburg, & Cleveland. Even if you are not on the route & cannot meet me & my team personally, you can follow our journey online & I would love to hear from you. I'd like to know what your dreams are & how you are doing as you work towards them. Have your dreams been postponed or fallen by the wayside due to the economy or personal challenges? Do you have an inspiring story to share? I will be reporting the stories I hear as well as ideas I suggest or discover from the people I meet.


If you know someone who might be interested in this journey, please share this post with them as well.

 'Wake Up Dreams' are the dreams and aspirations that wake us up, inspire us to take action & make what may seem impossible happen. So follow us & see how you can become a 'Wake Up Dreamer!'

There will be daily updates on Facebook, twitter, Google +. Please join the conversation, share your stories and dreams.

No comments: