Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Take The New Year's Resolution Challenge

                                              This Year Take The New Year's Resolution Challenge Instead!                                                                                       Photo From Facebook.com
Thought for the Day: As 2012 draws toward a close, how many of you made New Year's resolutions last year like the list on the photo above? How many of those resolutions have you kept true to & actually accomplished? How many have fallen by the wayside or been forgotten completely? Are you looking for New Year's resolutions that will really work & help you improve your life significantly? I decided to challenge you to try an alternative to New Year's resolutions. I am so confident that it will work that I will give a free 1/2 hour phone consult to anyone who buys the book between now & January 31, 2013. Read on to see how & why it will work & why I am suggesting that you try it this year.

     I'd like to invite you to read my book & start your Dreamer’s Education. When you follow the directions on how to enhance your DQ (Dream Quotient) & develop your personal DPS (Dream Positioning System) you will learn to to navigate your way to a dream filled life. If you are looking for New Year’s resolutions that can last a lifetime,  make a difference in your life & help the world, the Wake Up and dream Challenge will show you how.
    The book will teach you what former clients, like L.D. learned :
            “Life is tough. It presents challenges all of the time. My first scary challenge that knocked me down was when I got Multiple Sclerosis in 1993. After addressing the physiologic,al portion, many fears and irrational behavior developed. Because of Dr. Lavi, and my time as her patient, I was able to get back on track and enjoy my life despite knowing I would have MS the rest of my life and would need to work hard to manage and control it. What Dr. Lavi didn’t know until now, is that she helped me again, when I faced stage-3 cancer years later. Her guidance and effective dream-planning ideas stayed with me all these years and helped me again through an even more frightening time of horrific cancer treatments. I would l not be who I am today without her help and guidance." L.D.
photo from perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com
         The challenge presented in the book is on multiple levels. Every reader who buys the book, is helping themselves meet & overcome their personal challenges & create a life filled with their passions & dreams. The book will give you a step by step guide to chart your way using the DPS or Dream Positioning System. Once programmed your DPS will go onto automatic pilot helping you move towards your dream destinations, like the GPS in your car until you reprogram it.
      If you take the challenge, you are also joining a larger challenge to help change the world. Dr. Lavi is donating 1/2 of the profits from every book sold to one of the amazing “dream nonprofits” featured in the book. They are helping people from all parts of the country reach their dreams despite all kinds of obstacles. 
     Here are stories & videos about five of the programs. One of the nonprofits, Higher Ground  helps couples  like Julio & Maria, whose story is included in the book. Julio is a recovering war hero, blinded during battle, who spent a week with Maria in an intensive recreational therapy program. The week was followed by a 3 year follow up to make sure their lives were changed:
     "Six months after joining the HG family, Julio called the staff. He was so excited that he could barely contain himself. “I just got back from seeing Maria and the kids. No one came to pick me up! I left the hospital, went to the train station, walked to the house, and surprised Maria at the door. I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!” The HG staff was brought to tears when Julio said, “You have heard of the snowball effect? I believe that sometimes that snowball can defy gravity and gain momentum and mass as it rolls uphill. My snowball started on top of a mountain in Idaho, followed me home to Florida, through blind rehab, and will be with me when I stand next to my wife at the altar.”
      Elimination of Prejudice helps college students fight prejudice on colleges across the USA & Canada. It has helped fight prejudice since 1895. The Blind Judo Foundation  enhances blind athletes' self-confidence & helps them reach for their dreams (See clip about one of their participants above). Syd Mandlebaum founded Rock & Wrap It Up, an organization that wraps up unused food from sports venues, rock concerts & movie sets. They then distribute it to shelters, so that they can focus on rehabilitation programs for the homeless.  Boaz & Ruth rehabilitates ex-convicts & people who have lost the will to live. Take a look at a video about one of their graduates & the Sunny Days thrift Shop operated by graduates (See clip above). To read about the other 16 nonprofit organizations, go to www.WakeUpAndDreamChallenge.com.
     The book is available on kindle on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wake-Dream-Challenge-ebook/dp/B008VEUOIA for $9.95. There is one version for each nonprofit, enter the name of the nonprofit & The Wake Up and Dream Challenge to purchase the right version & donate to the charity of your choice or in print ($26.00) on Kiwi Publishers (the print version is available for arrival prior to Christmas).
     To help you reach your dreams, I am offering a 1/2 hour free phone consult to anyone who purchases the book between now & January 31, 3013. If you are looking for a way to make your New Year's resolutions work once & for all take my New Years' Resolution Challenge. You can use your 1/2 hour free consult while you develop your DPS (Dream Positioning System) or at any time in the future.

No comments: