Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to WakeUpAndDreamCatalyst.Blogspot.com

Thank You for a Great 1st Year  WakeUpDreamCatalyst.blogspot.com
Thought for the Day: It is hard to believe that it has been almost a year, since I started this blog! As I post my last blog for 2012, it makes sense to look back over the year that was. There have been triumphs & heartaches. I have been honored to share my thoughts & feelings with you. It is hard to believe that on January 4th it will be the anniversary of the inauguration of this blog. My first post: Don't Wait for Opportunity to Knock, Just Open the Door & Find Her, had just 42 page views. The blog has come a long way since then. There have been almost 20,000 page views! It seems fitting to review the top ten posts of 2012.
Here they are in order of my fan's preferences:

# 1 The Hunger Games Parenting Nightmare or Opportunity 

















































































# 10 What Do You Get When You Combine Corporate Sponsors, NPOs, Academics & Entrepreneurs? 

The # 1 Post: The Hunger Games Parenting Nightmare or Opportunity has had close to 2000 page views! I almost skipped the movie due to all the hype about it & then realized that it was an important film for parents & teens to see.

I have enjoyed writing this blog more than I could have imagined. It has given me a place to share my dreams, encourage you & support multiple causes from anti-bullying campaigns to registering a cell phone to help save lives. I hope I have inspired you not only to dream, but also to act upon your dreams & start moving towards them.

Here are a few of the photos that I also enjoyed learning to make for the blog:

From the Dream On Wheels Tour Series
From The Next Big Thing Blog Hop
From The DreamBusters Series
Thanksgiving Tips



Learn to Fall to Learn to Stand Tall
Spotlight on Fears
Thank you all for reading & sharing your comments. I look forward to hearing from you & sharing with you in 2013 & beyond!

Happy New Year!

         Barbara

No comments: