Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Be Part of a Psychology Research Project: Keep Sharing Your Words of Wisdom to Your Younger Selves


Thought for the Day: On Monday, I did an experiment and started a research project. I posted an image asking people to share their 2 word advice to their younger selves. I promised to write more about it later in the week. Since then, I have had multiple conversations with readers on all my social networks. The stories and candid sharing have been amazing. I am truly touched by what I am learning and want to think about them in a thoughtful way. Writing too quickly may take away from the process of hearing your thoughts and stories. Instead of analyzing what people have been sharing, I made a slide show of some of the words of wisdom that have come in so far from people responding to this question. I hope their thoughts will encourage you to find your own words of advice to your younger self. I hope you will keep sharing your 2 words of advice to yourselves and wait to hear how these words of wisdom can help you and others improve your lives. Thanks to everyone who has shared so far and in advance to those who will add their thoughts in the next few days.

No comments: