Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dreams On Wheels Part VI: Tired but Inspired

When we were well-rested & inspired at the outset
Thought for the Day: Every part of a dream that you accomplish teaches you something that can help you in the next phase of your dream projects.  Dreams On Wheels 2012 just completed the 1st tour & we learned a great deal. I have even greater respect for journalists. I had planned to post daily. We may have accomplished that on one or another social media site from twitter, to facebook, to instagram, to google+, & blogspot but as our responsibilities & travel continued we may have neglected some of the sites & not posted daily in every one of them. I will however, make sure to post blogs & videos from the trip over the next few weeks.

David Temple
So much happened every day, that it was impossible to do it justice while speaking & meeting so many wonderful people. I met David Temple  & the men who helped him break the color barrier at the University of Virginia by joining a fraternity in the 1960's who has dedicated his life to ending prejudice. 
Martha Rollins



Ruth Eisner















It was a pleasure to meet Ruth Eisner,  a 90 year old young woman who just started her acting career. I met several wonderful ex-convicts who are taking advantage of a second chance in life. They are leading productive lives thanks to Martha Rollins vision, hard work in an encore career, they are role models for others coming out of prison dreaming of a second chance.

Addressing College Students on Bullying
I met scores college students from around the USA & Canada who are leaders of an organization grappling with questions about their dreams, bullying & hazing on college campuses today.

I will share their stories & more & hope you will stay tuned & share your reactions & similar stories when you hear about these inspiring dreamers!

No comments: