Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What If? Wednesday


Thought for the Day: I have decided to organize my posts in  a different way. I have  chosen themes for Monday, Wednesday & Friday.  I started this week with a Milestone Mondays post. Mondays will be either Milestone Mondays relating to important events happening that week or Manic Mondays with tips to help start the week off with less stress. Above is the first What If? Wednesday post. Click on it to view the video.

On What if? Wednesdays, I will raise questions using video & photos to raise important questions. On Wednesdays, I hope you will pose your own questions & responses to my posts. You can comment here or e-mail me (DrBarbaraLavi@aol.com) photo or video responses. Once a month, I will choose the best comments, photo or video & post it here & on my facebook page. The winner each month will receive a free copy of my book, The Wake Up and Dream Challenge, as a thank you.

I started #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds last Friday. Each week, I will highlight interesting articles that I discover over the week. 
      I hope you like this new format & look forward to your feedback& What If? Wednesday entries!

No comments: