Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What If? Wednesday: What if Life Was...


Thought for the Day: It is Wednesday again so it is time for What If? Wednesday. I hope this short video (a little over a minute) will make you think about life & how you are spending your time. I had some fun adding music & hope it will not bother you, just turn the sound off, if you can't listen in. Both personally & professionally, as a psychologist, I have always wanted to live life without regrets & encourage my clients to do the same. Would you do things differently if...

Remember, I will post the best comment, photo response or video that you share with me on my blog once a month. Feel free to e-mail me photos or video comments (DrBarbaraLavi@aol.com) You can post an answer to something I have brought up or your own thoughts or questions. So get creative & share your thoughts on what you might do if....

No comments: