Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, June 20, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Photos, Addiction, Mastery, Self Love, Obsessive Eating, Music

Click to go to the Flipboard Magazine
You may need to look at this on your phone or ipad 

Thought for the Day: It's the end of the week and I have a mix of interesting finds for your today. There are some wonderful photos and quotes with photos, and article on the impact of addictions on the families of the addict, Some tips on how to master anything, on self love and how to know if you have a problem with obsessive eating. Finally there are a couple of music videos. I hope you enjoy these finds & have a great weekend!

I'm not sure why, but when I try to view this on my computer, I can only see the 1st page. Please let me know if you have trouble opening the magazine online. Thanks! Barbara

No comments: