Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday's Fabulous Finds: Downside of Being a Good Dad, Diet Myths, 60's Protest Photos, & Sleep Habits of History's Great Minds

Click to go to the Flipboard  Magazine

Thought for the Day: Today's Fabulous Finds are a mixed bag which includes a long, but interesting commentary on the downsides of being a good father from Esquire Magazine. In addition there are some last minute printable Father's Day Gifts from Moms and Munchkins, Interesting 60's protest photographs from The Telegraph, some diet myths which may change your food choices from a blog called: Healthy Fat Burning Foods For You and the sleep habits of history's greatest minds. I hope you like this Flipboard magazine. Have a great weekend!

No comments: