Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday's Psychology Tips: You Don't Have To Be Lucky To Live Longer


Thought for the Day: Research has shown that doing 5 of these things will lengthen your life by 10 years of you start by the age of 40. If you start earlier, you may lengthen your life expectancy even more. 



To Live Longer Do at least 5 of these things: 
1) Eat breakfast daily, 2) don't smoke cigarettes, 3) exercise 3 to 4 times a week, 4) reduce salt, 5) reduce processed sugar, 
5) maintain your ideal weight, 6) sleep 7 hours a night, 7) limit alcohol and 8) caffeine consumption.

Exercise and good sleep habits will not only help you live longer, but you will feel happier as well. 

Reducing caffeine and alcohol will also help you sleep better.


No comments: