Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Tips: How to Stop a Cyberbully



Dr. Barbara Lavi answered:
(This is a real question that I answered on HealthTap with minor editing.)

The Christmas Countdown Sale benefitting The Blind Judo Foundation is still going on. Grab a copy for yourself and/or gift it to family and friends, It can also help you build self esteem which will reduce the chances of becoming a target for bullies. You do not need a Kindle to download the e-book to your computer, phone or ipad.

No comments: