Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Don't wait for opportunity to knock, just open the door & find her!

Welcome to my new blog. I want to make this a conversation, so I will be brief & raise questions. Have you ever been waiting for an opportunity and then found it just outside your door? Social media has led to all kinds of opportunities being literally in our homes. I have been amazed at the opportunities that have opened up for me from the internet, twitter, facebook & LinkedIn. Tonight I will be on a radio show on BlogTalkradio.com because of an e-mail connection. Two of the nonprofit organizations chosen to be in my book reached out to me on twitter asking how I help nonprofits. I spoke today with two new therapist/author friends that I reached out to yesterday on LinkedIn. Sometimes you don't even have to open the door, just open your e-mail, Facebook, LinkedIn the opportunities may be right before your eyes. Tell me about times when you found opportunities in unexpected places & how they helped you move towards your dreams. I look forward to your comments!

No comments: