Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday's Psychology Tips: With Hope, The Odds Don't Matter


Thought for the Day: Today, +Heather Von St. James, one of the people connected to me on Google+ asked me to share her story. She told me that although Mesothelioma Awareness week is over, she would like me to share this on my blog. After I viewed her story, I decided to share it here on Tuesday's Psychology Tips. Her message, "With Hope, The Odds Don't Matter," is a wonderful tip for anyone struggling with a difficult medical diagnosis. 


The image I prepared to go with her story is fitting. If butterflies can fly, even though their body is too heavy for their wings to carry them, hope can make a difference with any diagnosis or prognosis. 



Here is Heather's inspiring story: 

I hope that you will share this inspiring story with your friends, fans, circles. It can not only help raise awareness about Mesothelioma, but also about living and overcoming adversity. Thanks in advance for sharing & helping others. 

No comments: