Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What if Children's Artwork Could Reverse the Literacy Crisis in America?


Thought for the Day: This week I heard about YouthLit.org & the Art4Literacy Project. I decided to help them by creating a one minute What If? Wednesdays video. The clip presents a creative organization's plan to impact the education crisis in this country. They hope to bring literacy & opportunity to America's "New New Poor," the 65 million intellectually & educationally impoverished children of the United States who either cannot or can only barely read. Take a look & see how they plan to use children's artwork to reverse the literacy crisis in America. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions for the Art4Literacy project will be forwarded to them. Let me know if you have a "What if?" dream project that you would like to have featured in this blog. Have a great Wednesday & see you on Friday for #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds & on Saturday's Songs for the Soul!

No comments: