Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, September 13, 2014

#FF 9/13/14 Wonderful Weekend Review: #911Memorial, #Psychology Finds, #Songs4theSoul & #Comics

Click Here to View the Magazine

Thought for the Day: I chose the GIF cover of today's magazine because it was filled with sunshine, butterflies and a feeling of hope for the future. I hope it eases the sadness which the moving photos from the 9/11 Memorial bring. It is hard to believe it has been 13 years since the attack. The magazine also includes some interesting psychology finds on "The Power of Sleep." a different photographic perspective on #Autism, and ways to improve To-Do lists. Saturday's Songs for the Soul include a powerful musical tribute by Neil Young to the 9/11 heros on Flight 93, "Let's Roll," and an article in honor of Bob Crewe, singer and songwriter for Jersey Boys ("Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Walk Like a Man" and "Rag Doll") who died Thursday at the age of 82. In addition, some music from Ravi Shankar and some amazing dance moves. Perhaps it should become a new area of  competition at the Olympics. Finally, a few comics for your weekend enjoyment. 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: