Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, September 5, 2014

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review: #Psychology of Happiness, Depression & Learning, NPR: Trampled Turtles, Jimmy Fallon & Adam Levine, & Remebering Joan Rivers


Click here to see the magazine


Thought for the Day: In today's Wonderful Weekend Review, I have selected an array of great #FF Fabulous Finds. On the serious side, there are articles about depression and fighting the stigma of mental illness. On the lighter side, there is a selection of 11 TED Talks on Happiness and suggestions of ways to enhance your learning skills. Sadly, this week we lost another great comedian, Joan Rivers. Since she would want us all to keep laughing, I chose an article with a clip of some of her hilarious jokes. For Saturday's Songs for the Soul, there is a 15 minute video from Tiny Desk Concerts NPR of Trampled Turtles with some great melodies and harmonies. I also chose a hilarious clip of Jimmy Fallon and Adam Levine impersonating Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson and other well known performers. Finally, there are some funny photos of infants, a bunny and a GIF of someone trying to fly for Sunday's Comics.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: