Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday's Fabulous Finds: 6 Words You Should Say Today and 4 Books 4 Your Mental Health


Thought for the Day: I have my computer back up and running. I will be brief because I have a lot of catching up to do! My fabulous finds today are a great article with 6 words you should say today and every day to those you love. I promised yesterday to post some of the books that I encourage my clients to read to help them in their therapy. Have a great weekend!
 
6 Words You Should Say Today  by Certified special education teacher and author

Too Good For Her Own Good by This book is for every woman who tends to put other people's needs before her own (about 99% of western women!).

Divorce Busting by Michele Weiner-Davis If your marriage is on the rocks, this book along with therapy, just may save your marriage.

If you can't salvage your marriage and you are going through a divorce, this book can help you get through the crazy times. 

 


The Courage to Heal by Ellen Bass This book is like the Bible for anyone who has suffered the trauma of sexual abuse. It is not an easy read and takes time to digest, but is well worth the effort. It also includes a chapter for partners and loved ones who want to understand what the impact of sexual abuse and the healing process is all about.


 

No comments: