Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, July 26, 2014

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review: Fabulous Finds from Psychology, Art, Music, Quotes & Comics Plus Delbert McClinton

I haven't posted on my blog for some time & decided to repost some of my older blog posts. Hope you have a great weekend & enjoy this weekend review:
Click Here to View the Magazine
Thought for the Day: Here's #FF Wonderful Weekend Review for your pleasure. There are some interesting articles to read about psychology, parenting, the impact of sleep on honesty, things you can do with your iphone and a touching way that social media helped a grieving stranger. In addition, to an TED video on how playing music impacts on the brain, a video of musical swings that light up, there are two music videos of new artists: Beyond The Veil - Lindsey Stirling, an amazing violinist (Original Song) & a song, My Silver Lining, by two sisters, First Aid Kit. There are more great comics, Gifs and quotes. Hope you enjoy the magazine & have a great weekend.

I'm not sure how to mix videos that I make into the magazine, but wanted to share some music from Wednesday night's Jazz Up July 2014 Delbert Mc Clinton concert in Stamford. The grammy award winning artist was wonderful. His backup band was equally phenomenal. The 1st piece is "Honey Can You Squeeze Me In," the 2nd is a xong called "Why Me," and the 3rd is a clip from Kevin McKendree, the keyboardist's new album. Excuse my poor clipping, but it gives you an idea of some great musicians to check out!








No comments: