Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: Soy Milk, Alphabet of Obsolete Words, Mood Poisoning, 4th of July & More


Thought for the Day: Just an observation, I noticed that there were not many funny posts this weekend. Somehow the 4th of July gives us all pause to think about more serious things like patriotism, war and sacrifice. I was able to fine some funny images to share with you. I will put one below so that you can take in all the obsolete words. Enjoy!

A big shout out and thank you to my Facebook and g+ friends for today's comics. I really appreciate the wonderful finds that bring smiles to all: Facebook Friend Ray William Johnson for Soy Milk, +klára velez   Kid & Cat,  +Daniel Draper  Sea 2 Shining Sea, +Herb Firestone  & wrong hands wordpress.com for Alphabet of Obsolete Words, +David John  for Forgiveness & Peace, and +Kimberly Stuart for Romantic Comedy, Housework, Mood Poisoning, & Bed = Magical Place


No comments: