Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: Unfinished Song (The Movie)

 
This week Saturday's Songs for the Soul Invites You To Go to the Movies


Thought for the Day: Last week I went to see a wonderful film, Unfinished Song. I decided to tell you about it this week. When I took a look at the movie preview, I realized that it does not do the movie justice. All I will tell you is that the acting is outstanding & the story is heartfelt & moving. There is a balance of comedy, drama & inspiration as the characters face the challenges of life, love & loss. I'm putting the trailer here, but you may enjoy the movie more if you simply go to the theater & see it 1st. The movie is all about the power of music, singing, relationships & taking second chances. Next week I will have more information to tell you about the free promotion I will be offering, so stay tuned, you do not want to miss this opportunity. Have a wonderful weekend.

Here's what the filmakers wrote about it on YouTube.com:
"Published on Jun 18, 2013
http://www.joblo.com - "Unfinished Song" - Official Trailer

UNFINISHED SONG is the funny & uplifting story of Arthur (Terence Stamp), a curmudgeonly old soul perfectly content with sticking to his dull daily routine until his beloved wife (Vanessa Redgrave) introduces him to a spirited local singing group led by the youthful & charming Elizabeth (Gemma Arterton). This unexpected friendship & his discovery of music revitalizes Arthur's passion for new adventures & shows us all life should be celebrated at any age.

Official Site: http://weinsteinco.com/sites/unfinish...

Director: Paul Andrew Williams

Cast: Terence Stamp, Gemma Arterton, Vanessa Redgrave , Christopher Eccleston

Writers: Paul Andrew Williams

In theaters: June 21st, 2013

Copyright © 2013 Weinstein Company"



Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/opensourceway/4371001868/

No comments: