Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Trivia: Who Invented Givaway Advertising: Coca Cola, Anheuser Busch or Burma Shave??



Thought for the Day: Since I had trouble finding pure psychological research on free advertising campaigns, I searched for information on the history of advertising which led to today's trivia question. Certainly, psychology has played a large part in the advertising & marketing industry. Here's today's question:

Was Burma Shave, Coca Cola or the Anheuser Busch the 1st company to use free giveaways to promote their products?

Come back on Thursday for the answer.

Photos from WikiCommons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cocacola-5cents-1900_edit1.jpg
Set of signs promoting Burma-Shave, on U.S. Route 66.
Anheuser Busch Logo  A&Eagle.png


No comments: