Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sneak Peek Monday: Somewhere on Amazon dot com, Skies R Blue, & A Free Ebook Will Help All Your Dreams Come True

Sneak Peek at #FreeWakeUpAndDream Challenge Offer
Thought for the Day: Here's a Sneak Peek to give you a taste of what's in store for you over the next few days.The photo above is one of the ads.
     Here's one of the tweets:
Somewhere on Amazon dot com Skies R Blue, & an E-book Will Help Make All Your Dreams Come True
In conjunction with the #FREEWakeUpAndDream Challenge download, my team of interns & I have been preparing some funny tweets, posts, & photos. It is our version of a modern day #BurmaShave sign.The link to download a copy of the book is not active yet, but once it is, you will be able to download a copy to your computer or kindle for free. The promotion will begin on Sunday, August 4th & last till Tuesday, August 6th. So don't wait too long & download your copy as soon as possible. Please share, tweet, e-mail your friends about this offer. If you like the book, please post a comment on Amazon's site, it will help the book & all the nonprofits featured in the book! Thanks in advance. I will return to the regular format of the blog once the promotion is over & will share the results of the promotion as well.
    I hope you will enjoy this campaign. Feel free to share your modern #BurmaShave ideas, too!

No comments: