Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, August 23, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: High Tech Doc, Guns, Starbucks, Funny Photos & Exercise Pill


It's Friday & time for my Fabulous Finds. Today I have a mixed bag starting with some funny photos, followed by a survey form to help me become a high tech doctor from HealthTap, two articles about guns in public places and finally a potential exercise pill. Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy these finds.

As summer draws to an end, here are some very funny family vacation photos from MomMe by

Here's a very interesting survey for feedback on HealthTap. I am not sure how many people who read this blog know me well enough to consider filling out a survey about my work, but if you do, take a look and give me some feedback on how you see my explanations of things and the likelihood of your referring others to see me. I think their approach to medicine is quite interesting and on the cutting edge.

I don't consider this a fabulous find. The Huffington Post article by is, however, an important controversial find to ponder. A private school in Arkansas is arming and training teachers. What do you think? Is this the way to go to protect our children? Could this policy literally backfire and lead to accidents or arms getting into children's hands?

On the other side of the gun control debate, is a call by Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense to Skip Starbucks this Saturday, August 24th. Read why they want you to skip Starbucks Coffee. You can also join 14.000 other concerned citizens who are trying to get Stabucks to change their policies.

Finally a potential 'Exercise Pill' May Build Muscle, Boost Athletic Performance,  & Lower Cholesterol Levels (VIDEO) from The Huffington Post Science by The pill is being studied with rats. It mimics many of exercise's benefits and could help people who are unable to exercise due to illnesses. It does not, however, replace the psychological benefits of exercise.

No comments: