Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, August 5, 2013

Motivational Monday: A Bestseller on The Kindle Store: All Work No Dreams


Play the video to see what baffles her about her parents...
Thought for the Day: Have you ever realized that you should have done something a while ago? Today, I look back at my reluctance to try a free offer (See Why We Have a Love/Hate Relationahip with Free Offers) on Amazon & realize it was a mistake to avoid it for so long. Thanks to the offer, my book has already moved up to the Bestselling #1 free ebook offering on the Kindle Store in two self help categories: Happiness & Dreams!  I guess that makes me a best selling author! My ranking in the Kindle store in all book categories has also moved up significantly & I'm hoping it will rise to the top 100 free e-book before the promotion is over! In this way more people will find my book. Thank you for downloading it & for telling your friends!
     Here's another installment in my #BurmaShave style videos.

No comments: