Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Trivia: Caffeine vs Prozac: That Is the Question!


Caffeine Vs Prozac
Thought for the Day: Somehow the end of the summer keeps getting busier. Preparing for work on my house has been time consuming, but it's Tuesday & that means it's time for another psychology trivia question. So here goes:

          True of False: Drinking coffee reduces the likelihood that someone will commit suicide.

What do you think? Could coffee be the new Prozac? Come back on Thursday for the answer.
              


No comments: