Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, August 17, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Autism, Columbine, Making Your Own Luck and Marriage Tips



Thought for the Day: It's actually Saturday & I am late in posting #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds. Somehow the end of the summer has been exceptionally busy so I will post this now and tomorrow I will post a double post for Saturday's Songs for the Soul and a Sunday's Comic, to catch up. Here are some interesting articles I found this week. A mother's plea for tolerance of differences is an important article for all parents & children to read before the start of the school year. The principal of Columbine High School keeps his promise to his community. From positive psychology some suggestions of ways to make your own luck may be helpful as the new school year begins. Finally, 10 research finding on marriage you may not be aware of. Have a wonderful weekend!

Will You Help Me Change The World For Our Children? Mom, Blogger at Life With Greyson, World Changeron Huffington Posts Parents The Blog, August 16, 2013

Columbine principal keeping emotional vow Frank DeAngelis, Columbine High School's principal during the 1999 shooting, made a pretty big promise that he is just about ready to fulfill. 

Make Your Own Luck Five principles for making the most of life's twists and turns.


 

No comments: