Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Sunday Comics: Snow Sculpture Versus Freudian Slip

Or Comment If you have a different title or an interpretation for the Freudian Slip

Thought for the Day: Here are two funny photos which I found on Redit specially for Superbowl Sunday. Photo A said it was taken in Alaska, however it could have been taken in about 50% of the USA this year.  Photo B: A Freudian Slip or I think I'll pass on the specials! 
Let me know what you think. Plus if you prefer A, Share if you prefer B and comment if you don'i like either, have another Caption or an interpretation for the Freudian slip in B.

Hope you enjoy the photos and the game!

No comments: