Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flashback Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Albert Einstein & Dr. Barbara Lavi: On Gravity, Levity and Love


Thought for Today: I have a busy day & decided to repost these Words of Wisdom and updated the image associated with the post. I really like what I can do on BlogGif
Thought for the Day: It's February and since Valentine's Day is around the corner, I searched for quotes about love and relationships. This light hearted quote by Albert Einstein, Nobel Prize Winning physicist caught my eye:
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein



     If people paid attention to the pull of gravity and logic, they might use better judgement and not fall in love impulsively. 

His quote inspired mine:


"Believing in levitation is responsible for people falling in love." Dr. Barbara Lavi
Belief in magic tricks like levitation may be the culprit. In actuality, what most people are describing when they speak about falling in love is infatuation. Infatuation may be a necessary ingredient to start the process of being in love. However, real lasting love requires getting to know someone well, working through differences and weathering the inevitable rough patches. 


No comments: