Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, February 14, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Valentine's Day, Snow Days, Gender Biased Legos & Saving Hearts


Thought for the Day: While looking for photos for Valentine's Day, I found a few very funny ones in creative commons. This woman surely bends over backwards for love! Have you done crazy funny things for love? I'd love it if you'd share some. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Here are some of my Fabulous Finds for this week:
1) A very cute post from Our Mom Spot. There have been a lot of snow days lately! I'm ready for spring already!
Are you snowed in today? 
Like ·  ·  · 21 hours ago · 

2) The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up, and She’s Got Something to Say The model from the lego ad from 1981 is grown and has a lot to say about legos new marketing plan which is aiming different lego sets for boys and girls.

3) For Valentine's Day, here's a video from Simon's Fund with the story of an Olympic medalist's journey. Save a life help get children's heart's tested.

No comments: