Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday's Psychology Tip: How 2 Reduce Stress While Trying to Conceive


Thought for Today: It can be stressful when things don't happen quickly when trying to conceive. Here's a tip from my HealthTap TipTaps that may help.
TipTap: Trying to conceive
    
 
LIVING WITH
If trying to conceive, focus on having fun with your partner. Avoid worrying about getting pregnant  
Dr. Barbara Lavi, HealthTap Scholar

Click here: If you'd like to see more Tip Taps from Dr. Lavi on HealthTap

No comments: