Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, April 4, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Trying Flipboard What Do You Think?


Thought for the Day: Today, when I began working on my Fabulous Finds, I cam across an app called Flipboard and decided to try it as a way to present my finds. I created a Flipboard with 9 articles that I found on a variety of topics. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to post the board here instead click here to see it. It is a great find, although I am not up to speed. The articles cover topics related to stress reduction, mother's health, poverty, protecting girls from marriage at a young age, education, the search for the black box in the Indian Ocean and citizen-centered policy making. I'd appreciate it if you took a look and let me know if you like this as an alternative to the posts I have been doing on Fridays. Thanks in advance & have a great weekend!



No comments: