Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, April 7, 2014

Monumental Monday: Thank You for 100,000 Page Views

     
Thought for the Day: Today is a day for a celebration! There have been 99,686 page views on this blog in 2 years and 3 months. I am pretty sure we will reach the 100,000 mark today! In appreciation of all you support, I have decided to do something different today. I'd like your help.  I've created a very brief survey (3 questions & 2 are multiple choice). It should not take more than 2 minutes of your time. You do not have to enter your e-mail or any identifying information. I simply would like your input as I develop the blog.
                    
In a subsequent post I will share the results of this survey. You will help me shape the future posts. Even if you have just discovered the blog, take a quick look around and let me know what else you would like to see here in the future. Thank you for all your support over the last 2 + years and I look forward to helping you even more in the future! Barbara


No comments: