Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: A Freudian Slip and Vara, A Blessing



Thought for the Day: Today is usually devoted to comics & the above photo is a classic Freudian slip. I have no time to write, since I am heading to the last day of the Tribeca Film Festival #TFF2014. So far, the best movie I have seen was "Vara, A Blessing." We were fortunate to get in to see it last night. We were literally last inline for Rush tickets when someone offered to sell us two tickets. It is a beautiful glimpse into life in rural India. The cinematography is exceptionally beautiful. The Indian music, dancing, costuming and art work are wonderful. When we came out of the movie we learned that it won best online film at the festival. 

Today, while we were waiting in line for another movie we met Shahana Goswani, the star of Vara, A Blessing! She was gracious enough to let us take her photograph. That's what makes this film festival special. If the picture is not clear I will fix it at home! Have a great day!




No comments: