Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Comic Strips: Ikea Cat & Gorilla's View of Humanity

*Photo Credit

Thought for the Day: Sundays are simply reserved for comics today I'm sharing two related to animals. I simply loved the look on the cat's eyes in this clever photo combined with the universal knowledge of the frustration most people have had with the scanty Ikea assembly instructions. There's another cute cartoon with animals questioning why their fate is different from that of humans...


**Photo Credit
Have a great weekend! 


* Photo Credit http://buymelaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Top-30-most-funniest-and-humorous-animals-pictures.-21.jpg 
** Photo Credit http://www.funnytimes.com/archives/files/art/20080528.jpg


No comments: