Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Dr. Lavi on Being a Psychologist


Thought for the Day: It's only Wednesday and I have been very busy. So much so that I did not post yesterday. I looked at an earlier post today to reshare and found a quote that I created a while back. It was inspired by a Carl Rogers quote on optimism. I decided to make a new "moving" image for my quote that better captures the privilege of being a therapist. I hope that you will find your calling and be as energize by your work as I am. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: