Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Trivia Question: Are People Who Make Eye Contact More Persuasive?


Thought for the Day: Somehow Monday slipped by & it is already Tuesday, which makes it time for a psychological trivia question.

     True or False:
         People who make eye contact are more persuasive and viewed as more likable &           competent.

What do you think? Is eye contact important when you are trying to convince others about something? Come back on Thursday for the answer.

No comments: