Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Emily Dickenson on Living With Loss



"You will not see me, so you must have faith. I wait for the time when we can soar together again, both aware of each other. Until then, live your life to its fullest and when you need me, just whisper my name in your heart... I will be there." Emily Dickenson

Thought for the Day: Last week two days after my surgery, I learned of the passing of a dear friend, Carolyn Raizes Davis, who I have known since I was around 8 years old. I regret that I could not go to Houston to be there for her family & friends. Today, I received a copy of a beautiful eulogy given by two of her daughters. They ended the eulogy with this quote from Emily Dickenson which Carolyn read every day after losing her & my dear friend, Amelia Samet Kornfeld, whom I have written about in my book & on this blog. I share it in honor of lifelong friends & hope it brings you strength to live your lives to the fullest even when you mourn loved ones you can only hold in your heart.

No comments: