Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday's Wake Up Moments: Thank You Congress


Thought for the Day: It feels a bit like July 4th in October. It has been a long time coming, but finally Congress has awakened & the shutdown of the government is over. It is unfortunate that a near economic collapse was necessary to get government back open & raising the debt ceiling. I hope that it will lead to an atmosphere of greater respect & cooperation in Washington DC & that we will not have a repeat performance in February. I spent most of the day working on some new therapeutic services that I will be offering soon & just learned about the agreement. More to come soon on the new programs.

No comments: