Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, October 18, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Why We Sleep, SleepTexting, If Your Child Is A Bully & A Mental Health Crisis


Thought for the Day: I am glad that Friday is here. Hopefully, it will bring a restful weekend. Personally, I am preparing for a procedure for a torn meniscus. I am hoping that the procedure will not interrupt my blogging, but will keep you posted. On my Motivational Monday post, I will write some observations on the impact of reluctantly slowing down when a knee holds you back. Today a few articles on the importance of sleep & how modern life is encroaching on our sleep caught my attention. Therefore, today's Fabulous Finds include 3 articles on sleep. I also found an article & video on the crisis in Mental Health systems in Great Britain. Given the implementation of ObamaCare that is happening here in the USA as I type, I hope the planners of our health plan are learning from England's mistakes & building a strong mental health component. Finally, I found an article & video, also from Britain, on what to do if your child is a bully. Please share with others & let me know what you think of these finds.

Here they are:




3) Chasing Slumber from Psychology Today By Mark Wolverton

4) From the BBC England's Mental Health Services In Crisis (Video & article)

No comments: