Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, November 8, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Touching Touchdown, A Lawyer Making a Difference & A Kickstart for a Movie About Bullying








Thought for the Day: I'm glad it's Friday. This week has been a good week. I was able to go for my 1st swim since surgery & it felt good to be getting back to a more active life. I have some great finds for you this week: a touching story of real sportsmanship, a lawyer making a difference in the lives of immigrants, & a kickstart program for a movie about bullying. I hope you will also tune in to ask questions & hear me speak about bullying on Blind Matters Radio tomorrow at 3 PM. Have a great weekend!

1) A run like no other: Triumphant touchdown transcends competition By JON MARK BEILUE

(Thanks to Mark Hundley from Facebook for sharing this story.)





No comments: