Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: JFK on Appreciation of Veterans


Thought for the Day: "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." John F. Kennedy

       Last night, I watched a wonderful public television special, JFK, American Experience, WGBH/PBS. If you missed it, it is well worth searching for to view it. In light this weeks posts being focused on ways to honor our veterans (Honor a Veteran & Help Wounded Warriors Reach Higher Ground & Paying it Forward Deep in the Heart of Texas), I decided to search for a quote by JFK on appreciating our veterans & found the one above. JFK was a decorated veteran who paid the highest price to lead our country. I hope you will find ways to let veterans know that we appreciate their sacrifices for our country.

No comments: