Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday's Comic Strips: Useful Dog Tricks


Thought for the Day: I never owned a dog. When I was very young, my father took care of two Weimaraners for a few weeks. I was shorter than they were & when they tried to play with me I would be knocked down & frightened. My mother & brother were allergic to dogs & therefore, I never owned one. For all the dog lovers out there, here's a very funny video of some very useful dog tricks by Jesse. Hope you enjoy it & have a great end of the weekend!


Post a Comment